lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

Where I should keep all this fantastic ideas?





How many times did you ask yourself this question? how many times did you find a fantastic idea on the Internet, keep it on Drive or took a screenshot and forget it?













This happened to me many, many times, so today I have decided to create a Pinterest account to keep all these fancy ideas that I have found in pins on my board.  
























In my Pinterest board you can find three different boards according to what I considered important for a Primary teacher. The first one is Active Methodologies that are different ideas of how you can develop your lessons, the second one is Teaching Grammar that are some hacks to teach some difficult areas of the English grammar and last but not list, the third one is Teacher Hacks that are, of course, hacks that can help you to develop your lessons. 





I leave my link right here! Follow me and we will share ideas!




 #BetterTogether :)


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario