miércoles, 26 de febrero de 2020

Spring is Coming!




Spring is coming! so, first-graders and I are going to discover many different  names of plants! 




I'm going to select some pictures of spring flowers.  Then, I will project them on the whiteboard and I will write the name of each flower below. After that, they will repeat the names of them.

After that, I going to give them petal-shaped papers to draw the spring flowers they have on the whiteboard and also I will give them a yellow circle. Pupils will stick (with Blue-tack) the petals around the yellow circle.






All pictures have been taken  from Nowaja, and you can use this link to see all of them.     https://pixabay.com/users/nowaja-9363663/
                                                                                                

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
                                                                                                                             #BetterTogether :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario