miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

Let's save the poles! Our video project about Climate change




Helloooo guys!




Today I bring you the second part of a project I made with my partners Aida and Mónica. As I explained to you on my previous entry, first, we wanted to storyboard a video project. Secondly, we wanted to create, edit and post a video which topic is Climate Change.

To create this video we have used a tool called Windows Movie Maker, specifically the version of 2012. Many of you will know this app, commonly comes with the Windows Software.

It was a bit difficult because now we are lockdown and each  of us is in a city in the country so we managed through videocalls.

We had to synchronize our voices to create the dialogues and also the videos we found and the background music. We used those videos in order to recreate the comic storyboard we did prevously, then we added our voices, the music and some transitional effects to make it look better.

As I explained before, the topic is Climate Change, a problem we have nowadays and of which we must all be aware, even the children, since they are the future of this world. 

I attach here the video. I hope you like it!



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.





                                                  #BetterTogether :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario